White Knight’s reusable cleanroom coveralls are designed for cleanroom applications up to and including ISO Class 5. Applications include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturing. Design and performance features include:
• Constructed from fluid-resistant, calendared taffeta fabric.
• Coveralls include polyester knit cuffs, a full-length, lint-limiting front zipper with two top snaps at neck, and a mandarin collar.
• The bottoms of the legs include three male snaps and one female snap for adjustment, plus three male snaps on the back of the leg for boot attachment.
• All seams are laser-cut or pre-serged.
• Thread is silicon-free.
• Available in white and navy. Ordering information: Custom orders require extended lead time.
Contact your White Knight sales representative or distributor for more information and to place your order.