Designed to provide a superior level of protection against flash fire, electric arc (HRC 1), and other dangerous conditions, our flame-resistant (FR) lab coat has numerous applications in both laboratory and production settings.
Design and performance features include:
• Made with Nomex® CXP6 fabric, combining exceptional flame resistance with excellent durability, even after repeated industrial launderings.
• Excellent heat-resistance properties
• Best-in-class flammability protection
• Meets NFPA 70E and HRC 1 performance standards
• Constructed with a quick-release snap front and safety sleeve cuff with tunneled elastic for additional protection.
• Coats also feature two lower hip pockets and one breast pocket with pencil slot.
• Coats feature 360-degree FR identification and protection, with patches sewn on the back, plus left and right sleeves.
• Certifications: Meets performance standards for NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E HRC 1.
Contact your White Knight sales representative or distributor for more information and to place your order.