This scrub pant is widely-used in pharmaceutical cleanrooms and meets or exceeds the recommendations outlined in the IEST-RP-CC-003.4, Garment Considerations for Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments. These scrubs provide an excellent base-layer of protection for any cleanroom garment system.
Design and performance features include:
• Combination elastic back and drawstring front for secure comfort.
• Leg opening with elastic back and three-position snaps for closure. Double-needle, felled outer seams for extra durability.
• Color-coded loops for easy size identification.
• All edges are pre-serged or laser-cut for lint limitation
• Made with Sandwash material, a lightweight, micro-denier fabric is woven from 100% continuous-filament polyester to eliminate any source for lint.
Contact your White Knight sales representative or distributor for more information and to place your order.