Our women’s flame-resistant (FR) lab coats are designed to provide the protection required in many of today’s high-tech laboratories and research facilities. Made with 100% cotton fabric, these coats are durable enough to withstand industrial laundering while maintaining flame-resistant properties.
Design and performance features include:
- 360-degree FR identification and protection, with patches sewn on the back, as well as the left and right sleeves.
- Garments feature a quick-release snap front and safety-sleeve cuff with tunneled elastic for additional protection.
- Two lower hip pockets and one breast pocket with a pencil slot.
- Designed specifically for women, this coat is tapered and has a princess-belt back.
- Coats meet HRC 1 and NFPA 70E requirements.
- Flame-resistant properties are guaranteed for the life of the garment.
Sizes XX-Small and X-Large through 4X-Large require extended lead time.
Coats are available in medium blue color only.
Contact your White Knight sales representative or distributor for more information and to place your order.