The White Knight team has developed flame-resistant lab coats to provide the protection required in many of today’s high-tech laboratories and research facilities.
Design and performance features include:
• Equipped with 360-degree, fire-resistant identification with patches sewn on the back, as well as left and right sleeves.
• Standard lab coat features such as a quick-release snap front and a safety-sleeve cuff, with tunneled elastic for additional protection.
• Coats feature two outside hip pockets and one breast pocket with a convenient pencil slot. Vent openings on the sides allow access to pant pockets.
• Made with 100% cotton fabric, durable enough to withstand industrial laundering while maintaining fire-resistant properties that are guaranteed for the life of the garment.
• Available in medium blue only.
• Certifications: Coats meet HRC1 and NFPA 70E requirements.
• Ordering information: Sizes 3X-Large through 5X-Large require extended lead time.
Contact your White Knight sales representative or distributor for more information and to place your order.