White Knight’s scrub tops see wide use in pharmaceutical cleanroom operations, and meets/exceed the recommendations outlined in the IEST-RP-CC-003.4, Garment Considerations for Cleanrooms and Other Controlled Environments. These scrubs provide an excellent base-layer of protection for any cleanroom garment system.
Design and performance features include:
• Pullover design with three-snap, henley-style collar that provides added room for easy on/off.
• Binding on collar helps maintain shape and uniformity.
• Raglan-style sleeves provide increased mobility.
• Sleeves include color-coordinated filament knit cuff for extra comfort.
• 5″ side slits at garment bottom for added comfort and long-term durability .
• Made with sandwash material, a lightweight micro-denier fabric woven from 100% continuous-filament polyester to eliminate any source for lint.
Contact your White Knight sales representative or distributor for more information and to place your order.